In this article:
When you have created athletes, you will then need to assign them a program to complete. In the CoachMePlus system, there are preset programs available to you, which will be fully built out for you to use. These are known as CM+ Programs.
- Login to the CoachMePlus system and select “Program Builder”.
- Select the "Library" and then the “Programs” option on the left.
- Select from the available programs the program you want to assign to your athletes.
- Select “Assign to Athlete(s)” button in the top-right of your screen. If you do not yet have athletes in the system, here is the FAQ on how to add an athlete.
- Select the add button in the pop-up menu.
- Select the athletes you would like to assign the program to. You may either navigate through the drop down menu, search the names of the athletes you wish to assign, or select entire groups of athletes by training group. If you are unsure how to create a training group, here is the FAQ on how to do so.
- Select the program start date using the calendar provided and then select “Assign Program to Athletes”.
Here is a tutorial on how to assign a CM+ Program:
Note: Elite package shown. Your page may contain less options as the one in the video. Click here to learn more about the different package offerings.