How to use the Progression Editor
The progression editor is a powerful tool offered by the CoachMePlus platform that allows coaches and trainers to create and manage customized progressions for their athletes. Whether you want to design strength training programs, track skill development, or monitor rehabilitation protocols, the progression editor provides a user-friendly interface to streamline your coaching process. In this article, we will guide you through the steps of using the progression editor effectively.
- Click the Search Icon at the top right corner of the page.
- An Exercise Search Menu will appear after you click the Search Icon. In this Search Menu, you can type out and search for an Exercise in your Program.
- When selecting the exercise of your choice, Week View will then Filter and Show the days where the Selected Exercise will be.
Click one of the days to edit the Exercise.
- You can Edit the Set by clicking one of the grey boxes. An Expanded Box will appear where you can make the Adjustments.
- The various tools in Progression editor are in place to help you customize each aspect of the progression.
1. This options menu will allow you to edit the properties of the exercise (weight, one rep max, distance, etc.) and create Test Sets which can be used to estimate and/or update an athlete's stored one rep max.
2. This button will allow you to add in a new set to the progression or add in a rest period.
3. This button will copy the corresponding set and add it to the bottom of the progression
4. This will delete the corresponding set
5. If you click and drag this icon, it will allow you to reorder the sets in the progression.
Note: Elite package shown. Your page may contain less options as the one in the video. Click here to learn more about the different package offerings.