This article will show you:
- How to create a new training group for your install.
You need this because:
- You want to organize your players into different groups.
- You want to save time when assigning specific tasks to different groups of players. This feature allows you to share documents with specific groups.
Creating a New Training Group
Step One: To create a training group, click Settings => Organization => Training Groups on the home page.
Step Two: You will be brought to a new page with a list of training groups that were previously made. There are both parent groups and child groups. Parent groups is the general group while child groups are subgroups to the groups.
Step Three: To create a new group, click +New.
Step Four: A new page will appear for you to fill out information to create your group.
- Name - Enter the name of your group.
- Child Of - Select if you would like your group to be a child or a parent. If you leave it as (object is at root level), it will be a parent group and appear on the bottom of the list.
- Save - Click Save to add the new group to your list.
Step Five: The new group will now appear on the training group list. Learn how to assign a subgroup to your main group.