This article will show you:
- How to pause a program for athletes.
You need this because:
- You want to learn how to pause a program for an injured athlete.
- You want to save time when pausing a program for an athlete without manually making changes to their program.
- To learn how to un-pause a paused program for an athlete, click here.
Disabling a Program
You can pause a program by visiting the Program Builder and selecting a particular athlete you wish to edit.
Step One: On the homepage, click on Program Builder.
Step Two: You will be brought to the Program Builder page where you will select Athletes. Then, select the athlete you would like to disable the program for.
- Select Athlete - To pause the program for a specific athlete, select them from the Athlete Programs menu
- Program - Select the program that you would like to pause for that athlete.
Step Three: Select the three dots icon in the upper right.
Step Four: Click the Pause button to disable the session.
Step Five: After you have successfully clicked on the Pause button, the program assigned to the selected athlete no longer be available. Instead, an Un-Pause button will appear.
Please sign in to leave a comment.