In the fast-paced world of athletic performance, flexibility and adaptability are key to achieving success. As athletes and coaches navigate through various training phases and circumstances, the ability to pause and resume training programs becomes crucial. CoachMePlus, a comprehensive performance management system, offers a seamless solution to effectively pause programs and ensure optimal training outcomes.
This article will show you:
- How to pause a program for athletes.
You need this because:
- You want to learn how to pause a program for an injured athlete.
- You want to edit a program template that has been assigned to a group of athletes.
- You want to save time when pausing a program for an athlete without manually making changes to their program.
- To learn how to un-pause a paused program for an athlete, click here.
Disabling a Program
You can pause a program by visiting the Program Builder and selecting a particular athlete you wish to edit. There are two methods: method #1 is for individuals, and method #2 is for groups.
Step One: From Program Builder, select Athletes
Step Two: Select the Athlete you wish to pause a program for.
Step Three: Select the program you wish to pause.
Step Four: Click the 3 Dots icon to open options.
Step Five: Select Pause.
Step Six: Save the program.
Step One: From the Program Builder screen, select Library.
Step Two: Select Programs, then select the program you'd like to assign.
Step Three: Select the Assignment Icon.
Step Four: Either select the pause button for multiple individuals, or click on the pause button on top of the dialogue box to pause the program for all assignments. Then press Continue to confirm.
Step Five: Save the program. You are now free to make edits, then un-pause when ready! Learn how to un-pause a program here.