In this article:
How to Add an Athlete
Once you have gained access to the system, you will need to start adding athletes. You must create each one, assign them to a training group, and give them login credentials so they can access the system as well.
- Login to your CoachMePlus account and go to the Athlete Central tab.
- Select “Create Athlete” button on the left side of the screen.
- Fill out the “Name” section of the page, which includes first and last name, title (if necessary) and uploading an athlete photo.
- Fill out the “Training” section by entering the athlete’s jersey number, position and/or training group.
- Complete the form by filling out the “Account” section. This includes entering a valid email address, username, and password.
The checkbox options that adjust the preferences for setting passwords include:
- Force Password Change - Which prompts the athlete to change their password upon next login.
- Send Welcome Email - If the user has a valid e-mail, you can send them a welcome email to activate their account and set their password by checking this box and saving.
- Send Password Reset - If the user has a valid e-mail, you can send them a link to reset their password by checking this box and saving.
Here is a video tutorial on how to add an athlete:
Note: Elite package shown. Your page may contain less options as the one in the video. Click here to learn more about the different package offerings.
Please sign in to leave a comment.