Aggregate History Dashboard
ATHLETE/GROUP - Filter and display multiple fields (average, sum, min, etc) for latest time period, (days, weeks, months, years) as a chart.
Example: "I would like to see the total hours of sleep for each week over the past 4 weeks."
In this article, we will explore what the Aggregate History Dashboard is, and how we will build one.
- Aggregate History Dashboard Visual Example
- Dashboard Builder - Main Options
- Dashboard Builder - Secondary Options
- Chart Plots
- Plot Types
- Dashboard Name
A unique name to identify this dashboard when editing or assigning to layouts
- Time Period
Only show the most recent days/weeks/months/years. Options include:
- Week (Sun - Sat)
- Week (Mon - Sun)
- Number of pervious periods
How many recent days/weeks/months/years to show.
Note: Longer periods can be slower to load.
- Hide empty time periods
- Unchecked to always show a fixed number of days, weeks, months or years.
- Check to skip time periods with no value
- Filters (Advanced)
Note: For advanced users. For full explanation on Filters, please read "Event Tagging Example"
Show all values sharing dates with filter, only applies if using filter.
- Unchecked to find a value from the same input source and session as the filter.
- Check to find all values from any input source with the same dates as the filter.
Select any available field from the Algorithm Engine™ to plot out your data. You may select multiple fields that will plot on multiple axis within the chart visual.
In this example, we selected Fatigue Science - Hours Asleep (Hours).
- Per-athlete Value Selector
Note: For athlete individual dashboards
Given multiple values, for a single athlete on a given day, week, month or year, calculate a single value to chart. Options include:
- Sum (of all of the athlete's values within the selected period)
- Per-period Value Selector
Note: For group dashboards only. For full explanation on Group Dashboards, please read "Group Dashboard Article"
For Group Dashboards, for multiple athletes on a given day, week, month or year, calculate single value to chart.
- Sum (of all of the group's period values within the selected period)
- Plot Type
What type of plot to display on the graph. Options include:
- Spline (smooth fitted curve)
- Area (line with filled-in area under line)
- Column (vertical bar graph)
- Bar (horizontal bar graph)
Back to Dashboards and Assessments.
What are Dashboards?
Detailed Information about Linear Charts
What Information You Need to Request a Linear Chart
Detailed Information about Radar Charts
What Information You Need to Request a Radar Chart
Detailed Information about Boxplots
What Information You Need to Request Boxplot
Detailed Information about Dials
What Information You Need to Request a Dial