Aggregate History DashboardATHLETE/GROUP - Filter and display multiple fields (average, sum, min, etc) for latest time period, (days, weeks, months, years) as a chart.
Example: "I would like to see the total hours of sleep for each week over the past 4 weeks."
In this article, we will explore what the Aggregate History Dashboard is, and how we will build one.
- Aggregate History Dashboard Visual Example
- Dashboard Builder - Main Options
- Dashboard Builder - Secondary Options
- Chart Plots
- Plot Types
A unique name to identify this dashboard when editing or assigning to layouts
Only show the most recent days/weeks/months/years. Options include:
- Week (Sun - Sat)
- Week (Mon - Sun)
Number of pervious periods
How many recent days/weeks/months/years to show.
Note: Longer periods can be slower to load.
Hide empty time periods
- Unchecked to always show a fixed number of days, weeks, months or years.
- Check to skip time periods with no value
Note: For advanced users. For full explanation on Filters, please read "Event Tagging Example"
Show all values sharing dates with filter, only applies if using filter.
- Unchecked to find a value from the same input source and session as the filter.
- Check to find all values from any input source with the same dates as the filter.
Select any available field from the Algorithm Engine to plot out your data. You may select multiple fields that will plot on multiple axis within the chart visual.
In this example, we selected Fatigue Science - Hours Asleep (Hours).
Per-athlete Value Selector
Note: For athlete individual dashboards
Given multiple values, for a single athlete on a given day, week, month or year, calculate a single value to chart. Options include:
- Sum (of all of the athlete's values within the selected period)
Per-period Value Selector
Note: For group dashboards only. For full explanation on Group Dashboards, please read "Group Dashboard Article"
For Group Dashboards, for multiple athletes on a given day, week, month or year, calculate single value to chart.
- Sum (of all of the group's period values within the selected period)
What type of plot to display on the graph. Options include:
- Spline (smooth fitted curve)
- Area (line with filled-in area under line)
- Column (vertical bar graph)
- Bar (horizontal bar graph)
Back to Dashboards and Assessments.
What are Dashboards?
Detailed Information about Linear Charts
What Information You Need to Request a Linear Chart
Detailed Information about Radar Charts
What Information You Need to Request a Radar Chart
Detailed Information about Boxplots
What Information You Need to Request Boxplot
Detailed Information about Dials
What Information You Need to Request a Dial