Training Exercise Set History Dashboard
- ATHLETE ONLY DASHBOARD LAYOUTS - Display of sets assigned and completed within recent days for an exercise
- Best used if the goal is to show assigned versus completed for a given exercise assigned to an athlete
In this article, we will explore what the Training Exercise Set History Dashboard is and how to build one. Please watch the following video for a full walkthrough:
As demonstrated in the video, the Training Exercise Set History Dashboard allows coaches and practitioners to display a dashboard for any given exercise from the exercise library to show assigned versus completed reps, along with the completed properties (weight, duration, etc.) for the selected exercise.
Training Exercise Set History Dashboard Visual Example
Dashboard Builder - Main Options
- Dashboard Name - This will be the display name of your dashboard when it is added to a layout.
- Exercise - This will be the exercise selection option that will populate the graph with reps assigned and completed.
- Number of days of history to display - This allows you to define the number of days of history (from 1 to 31) to show exercise assignment/completion data for on the dashboard.