Change History Dashboard
- ATHLETE ONLY DASHBOARD LAYOUTS - Display a field’s latest values, compared to it’s prior value as a percentage change with thresholds
- Best used to show the change over time of any given field in the system while defining custom thresholds for the percent change to show positive/negative/good/bad
In this article, we will explore what the Change History Dashboard is and how to build one. Please watch the following video for a full walkthrough:
As demonstrated in the video, the change history dashboard allows coaches and practitioners to track the percent change over time while simultaneously viewing the raw values of the selected data point over time. Optionally, you can define color-coded thresholds to help highlight positive/negative change, or show whether the tracked data is in the expected/desired range of values.
Change History Dashboard Visual Example
Dashboard Builder - Main Options
- Dashboard Name - This will be the display name on your dashboard when it is added to a layout.
- Field - This is the data entry field you wish to display change data for.
- Customization Options - Here, you can choose the label on the graph, the unit to be displayed, and the number of values you wish to show on the dashboard.
- Hide/Show Labels - This gives you the ability to show or hide the time and date of the measurements as well as the labels on the thresholds (Danger, Warning, Good, etc.).
- Thresholds - Here, you will define which colors will be related to the values of the percentage change and define what values are red, orange, green, blue, purple, grey, or white.