To create your Radar Charts, you will need the following items:
- Selecting xAxis and yAxis - what measurement values do you want displayed on your axis?
- Provide Field References/Field Names - do the measurement values have specific field names?
- Select Period (Optional) - do you want specific dates to be displayed on your charts?
- Select Population (Optional) - are you comparing your athletes to another group?
- Select Ranking Strategy (Optional) - do you want your athletes to be ranked? if so, ranked against who?
- Select Limiter (Optional) - do you only want to see a limited amount of data points?
- Select Aggregation Strategy (Optional) - how would you like to convert your collected data into a single value?
- Select Thresholds (Optional) - how would you like your charts to look when graphing your data? What are your highs, lows, colors, and names?
What are Dashboards?
Detailed Information about Radar Charts
Please sign in to leave a comment.