In this article:
When you are building a Program
, and want to add Exercises
to a Program
, you can now create a new Circuit
from an Exercise
without having to leave the Day View
. This process allows you to add as many Exercises
to a Program Day
without having to create a Library Circuit
- Go to the Program Builder.
- Go to the Day of the Program that you would like to quickly add Exercises to and select the green Add Circuit button.
- Select Create From Exercise and choose continue. Then, select the Exercise you would like to start with from the Exercise List.
- Choose the Exercise Constraints and select save.
- You will then see that a new Circuit has been created with the Exercise you selected. Add any other Exercises you would like using the Quick Add dumbbell icon.