In this article:
When you have finished creating the Assessment Tables and Dashboards that you would like, the next step is to create Dashboard Layouts. Dashboard Layouts are the "pages" that you see in when you click on Dashboards for Athletes or when you view Group Dashboards. They can be customized completely to your preferences. You can have different Dashboard Layouts for each of your Training Groups on both the individual, and group basis.
Follow the steps below and watch our How To Video for more:
- On your Home Screen go to Administration-> Visualizations and then to Dashboard Layouts:
- Select + LAYOUT, give it a title, and select SAVE. You can always go back in and modify any Dashboard Layout after creating it.
- Select + DASHBOARD to add any of the Dashboards or Assessment Tables that you have created. Decide whether you would like it to be full or half-width. Full-width will take up the whole row on the layout. Half-width will take up half a row and you can add another one next to it. Select add.
- In this menu, you can move rows and Dashboards, edit the Dashboard or Assessment Table using the pencil icon, or remove any Dashboards using the trash icon.
- After you have made the changes you would like, save.