In this article:
Building Dashboard LayoutsWhen you have finished creating the Assessment Tables and Dashboards that you would like, the next step is to create Dashboard Layouts. Dashboard Layouts are the "page" that you see in Athlete Central. They can be customized completely to your preferences. You can have different Dashboard Layouts for each of your Training Groups on both the individual, and group basis.
Once you have created your Dashboard Layout, you can move onto the next step of Assigning Dashboard Layouts.
- Go to Settings->Visualizations->Dashboard Layouts.
- Select create new layout, give it a title, and select create. You can always go back in and modify any Dashboard Layout after creating it.
- Select any of the Dashboards or Assessment Tables that you have created. Decide whether you would like it to be full or half-width. Full-width will take up the whole row in Athlete Central. Half-width will take up half a row and you can add another one next to it. Select add.
- In this menu, you can move rows and Dashboards, edit the Dashboard or Assessment Table using the pencil icon, or remove any Dashboards using the trash icon.
- After you have made the changes you would like, save.
Please sign in to leave a comment.