In this article:
Once you have created your Dashboard Layout, you can move onto the next step of Assigning Dashboard Layouts.
- Go to Settings->Visualizations->Dashboard Layouts.
- Select create new layout, give it a title, and select create. You can always go back in and modify any Dashboard Layout after creating it.
- Select any of the Dashboards or Assessment Tables that you have created. Decide whether you would like it to be full or half-width. Full-width will take up the whole row in Athlete Central. Half-width will take up half a row and you can add another one next to it. Select add.
- In this menu, you can move rows and Dashboards, edit the Dashboard or Assessment Table using the pencil icon, or remove any Dashboards using the trash icon.
- After you have made the changes you would like, save.