This article will show you:
- How to assign your athletes into training groups.
You need this because:
- You want to keep track of athletes and assign specific workouts to certain training groups.
- It allows you to communicate with various training groups and allows you to delegate tasks to specific groups.
- It provides you with the ability to set certain permissions to different groups. This will save you time in the long run when a new user is added into your system.
How To: Assign Athletes to a Training Group
Step One: To assign an athlete to a training group, click on Athlete Central on the homepage.
Step Two: You will be brought to the athlete central dashboard.
- Athlete Central - To assign an athlete to a training group, select the athlete you would like to edit.
- Account - Click on Account on their profile.
Step Three: Scroll down and you will view the Organization Section to edit the Training group.
- Organization - Section to edit the training group.
- Training Group - Select the training group from the drop-down menu. Select the training group that you would like to assign to the player.
Step Four: After you have successfully selected the training group, click Save to save changes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.