In this article:
How To: Archive or Unarchive Users
While you are using the CoachMePlus system, you may have individual leave your organization. This may be Coaches, Athletes, Trainers, Front Office, etc. When this happens, you may want to remove them from your system, but maintain their profiles and the data that is contained in them. This is where you are going to Archive a User.
Archiving a user involves deactivating their account. It will prevent them from being able to access the system and hide them from appearing anywhere on the platform, until you Unarchive/Reactivate them. Archiving Users will allow you to retain user data, as well as prevent unwanted individuals from accessing your CoachMePlus system.
- From your home screen, select Manage Your Athletes.
2. Find and select the User you would like to Archive. Use the search bar to make this easier and quicker.
3. On the Athlete Profile page, select the 3 dots menu on the right side, then select Edit.
4. On the edit screen, scroll down until you see the checkbox for Active. Click on the bock to deactivate the user.
5. To save this action, click Update.
** This will hide the user and all of their associated data. When you reactivate a user, their data will re-populate. **