How To: Edit an Athlete Position
In this section, you will learn how to edit an athlete's Position in CoachMePlus. Follow these steps to make necessary updates to an athlete's Position.
What is this used for?
Note - This is Optional - Not everyone uses Athlete Positions!
- Athlete Positions are used to filter information in Reports, Dashboards, Assessment Monitors, Leaderboards and other visuals.
- Athlete Position is Optional: If an Athlete Position is not included, Athlete profiles are not affected.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Step 1: Access the Athletes Option
- Select the "Athletes" option in the main menu.
Step 2: Search for the Athlete
- Type the athlete's name in the Search box.
- Select the athlete's profile that you want to edit.
Step 3: Expand Edit Options
- On the Athlete Profile Page, locate the 3-dot menu to expand the edit options.
Step 4: Select Edit
- Click on the "Edit" option.
Step 5: Edit Athlete Position
- Under the "Organization" section, you can edit the athlete's Position from the dropdown menu as needed.
- If there aren't any Athlete Positions in the list, follow this guide to create Athlete Positions.
By following these steps, you can easily update an athlete's Position within CoachMePlus, ensuring accurate communication and efficient management of athlete profiles.