How To: Edit an Athlete Jersey Number
In this section, you will learn how to edit an athlete's Jersey Number in CoachMePlus. Follow these steps to make necessary updates to an athlete's Jersey Number.
What is this used for?
Note - This is Optional - Not everyone uses Jersey Numbers!
- Jersey Numbers are used to display information in Reports, Dashboards, Assessment Monitors, Leaderboards and other visuals.
- If a Jersey Number is not included, the Athlete's First Name and Last Name Initials will be used in the noted visuals.
Step 1: Access the Athletes Option
- Select the "Athletes" option in the main menu.
Step 2: Search for the Athlete
- Type the athlete's name in the Search box.
- Select the athlete's profile that you want to edit.
Step 3: Expand Edit Options
- On the Athlete Profile Page, locate the 3-dot menu to expand the edit options.
Step 4: Select Edit
- Click on the "Edit" option.
Step 5: Edit Jersey Number
- Under the "Organization" section, you can edit the athlete's Jersey Number as needed.
By following these steps, you can easily update an athlete's Jersey Number within CoachMePlus, ensuring accurate communication and efficient management of athlete profiles.