In this article:When you first access the system, the first steps to get you started would be to get your team all set up on Athlete Central. This would include creating your Training Groups and Athletes. Once this has been completed, you can then proceed with getting data into the system.
- Go to Settings->Organization->Training Groups.
- Create a new Training Group by clicking the New Team/Group Folder icon in the top right of the screen. For this example, we will create the Training Group named "Musketeers".
- Next, we create a Sub-Groups by clicking the green New Training Group icon in the top right corner of the page. This creates a sub-category of the main group.
- After your Training Groups are set up, it is now time to create your Athletes. Go to Athlete Central.
- Note that your Training Group and Sub-Groups are set up on the left side of Athlete Central. Select the Create Athlete button in the upper left.
- Complete the form for each of your Athletes in your organization. Be sure to assign them to the Training Groups you had previously created. Want to allow your Athletes to access the system?
- Your install is now set up for the basic Athlete Central experience. The next step would be to assign an Athlete a Program.