In this article:
Using the CoachMePlus Notes system is key to effective communication among an organized coaching staff. Use the Tagging and Viewing Permissions to create a Notes system that your organization can take full advantage of in CoachMePlus, alongside the rest of your data.
To prepare for a successful implementation of this system, it is crucial to ensure your entire staff is on the same page.
Step One: Set up a Tags list for your staff so they are familiar with how each type of Note should be Tagged. A Tag may also be referred to as a category or type.
Step Two: Determine which individuals will see the different types of Notes. This will be important in making sure the correct staff members will be able to access the necessary information. Only the creator and those given Permission to the note will be able to see the Notes.
Creating a Note:
- In an Athlete's profile in Athlete Central, select the Notes tab.
- Select Add New Note.
- Fill out the information necessary for the Note. For this example, we are going to create a Note about a physical therapy session for one of my Athletes. Whilst doing this, I will only give Permission for my trainers to see the Note. I can select individual Users if I would like as well.
- After you are finished creating your Note, please be sure to Save.
- In the Notes tab, you will see all of the Notes that you have Permission to view. Select Filter.
- The easiest and most precise way of Filtering is by Tag. Select the Tag and then select Filter.
- You will then see only the Notes with the Tag you chose in the Filter menu.
See the video below for a quick walkthrough of the CoachMePlus Notes section!
Want to see these items on a dashboard? Create a Tagged Recent Notes Dashboard.
Want to generate a report on these items? Generate a Notes Report.