Body Consecutive Dashboard
- ATHLETE ONLY DASHBOARD LAYOUTS - Display body chart with selected body parts and number of consecutive days labeled
- Best used to show the number of consecutive days an athlete has selected a body part for pain and/or soreness.
In this article, we will explore what the Body Consecutive Dashboard is, and how to build one. Please watch the following video for a full walkthrough:
As displayed in the video, the Body Consecutive Dashboard allows coaches and practitioners alike to create a dashboard that will label how many consecutive days a body part has been selected in a row by any given athlete. This is a great way to keep an eye out for chronic pain/soreness to have something to "flag" you to intervene or modify training.
Body Consecutive Dashboard Visual Example:
Dashboard Builder - Main Options
1. Dashboard Name - This will be the display name on your dashboard when it is added to a layout.
2. Customization Options - Here you can choose to show a legend (label to display what the number means on the chart), and what you'd like the label to be on the legend
3. Body Charts/Body Parts Questions - This is the question in the system that you will be pulling data from.