Body Chart Dashboard
- ATHLETE ONLY DASHBOARD LAYOUTS - Display body chart with today compared to previous days’ selected body parts
- Best used to show pain and soreness for an individual athlete today and over the course of a user-defined period of time.
In this article, we will explore what the Body Chart Dashboard is, and how to build one. Please watch the following video for a full walkthrough:
As you can see, the body chart dashboard provides a way for coaches and practitioners alike to display pain and/or soreness for a given athlete for the latest day as well as a user-defined time period to keep an eye on trends for the athlete.
Body Chart Dashboard Visual Example
Dashboard Builder - Main Options
1. Dashboard Name - This will be the display name on your dashboard when it is added to a layout.
2. Customization Options - Here, you can choose to display the values of pain/soreness, the legend (labels of Pain/Soreness for today and your time frame), Pain (and rename what Pain is labeled), and soreness (and rename what soreness is labeled).
3. Pain Days Average - Here you can choose the timeframe you'd like to display for past pain and soreness. You can choose any number of days.
4. Body Charts/Body Parts Questions - This is the question in the system that you will be pulling data from.