This article will show you:
- How to authorize CoachMePlus to access EZ Facility data
You need this because:
- You want to integrate your EZ Facility data account with your CoachMePlus install.
- Your previous Authentication to EZ Facility has expired
Integrating EZ Facility:
In order to integrate with EZ Facility, you must contact your CoachMePlus representative to turn on the EZ Facility module.
Once the EZ Facility module has been enabled, you will need to Authorize CoachMePlus to access your EZ Facility Data.
- Navigate to the "EZ Facility Connect Authentications" section by going to Data -> Devices -> EZ Facility -> Connect
- Click the "New" button
- After clicking "New" you will be requested to enter in your EZ Facility username and password
- Click "Connect"
- After clicking "Connect", you should see a success message, as well as, a new Authentication listed with an expiration date in the future
Article is closed for comments.