The Activity Scheduler allows you to create a series of content that can be assigned to the Client/Athlete for them to see. Activities that can be Scheduled at this point include:
- Library Items
- One Time Questionnaires
- Fitness Program Already Created in the Builder
- Daily Questionnaires
The Activity Scheduler allows you to build a playlist of content for the Client/Athlete, which enables the distribution of:
- Educational Information
- Nutrition Information
- Health and Wellness Information
- Meal Plans
In order to build a plan, follow these steps:
1. Select Activity Scheduler on the left hand side menu. This will open up the plan builder.
2. All previous plans will be available to view and edit. In the top right hand corner, the green plus will create a new plan.
3. Enter a name and description for the plan.
4. Add an item for the plan using the Add Item button.
5. Write a name and description for that item.
6. Change the activity with the change button, then select the type of activity from the four options. Finally, select a specific training program or questionnaire for the activity.
7. Save the item with the save button in the top right of the item next to the delete button.
8. Add multiple more items with the same add and save buttons.
9. Delete certain items with the delete button that looks like a trash can in the top right of the item.
10. When editing an item, move it up or down in priority with the arrows next to the save button.
11. Edit other items with the edit button that looks like a pencil in the top right of the item.
12. Hit save in the top right of the page to save the entire plan.
13. Select a plan from the list and click manage next to the amount of assignments to assign the plan to additional athletes.