This article will show you:
- How to upload library items and have it show up on the athlete’s home page under Featured Library Items.
You need this because:
- You want to make sure your athletes can easily access featured library items on their home page immediately.
Uploading Featured Library Items onto the Athlete Homepage:
Step One: On the home page, click on Athlete Central.
Step Two: Click on Main Training Groups => Sub Training Group => Athlete. Select the athlete you would like to upload featured library items for. Click on Library to add a new item.
Step Three: You will be brought to a new page to Add a New Item.
Step Four: Fill out the information for your new library item.
- File – Upload the file you would like to be featured on the athlete’s homepage.
- Name – Enter a name for the file.
- Description – Enter a description
- Related Users – Add related users for your library item.
- TAG(S) – In order for the library item to be featured on the athlete’s homepage, you must tag the item with “FEATURED”. *Note: The tag can be customized but the default tag for featured items is FEATURED. If you would like to change this, inform your CoachMePlus representative to change it.
- Users Permitted to View – Search for users that you would like to view the item.
After you are satisfied, click Save.
Step Five: Once saved, the library item will show up on the list of library items. Notice how the Featured tag is next to the library item you added.
Featured Library Items on Athlete’s Homepage: