This article will show you:
- How to add files into your athletes files.
You need this because:
- It will allow athletes to view any files that you assign to them to supplement their training.
- You want to make sure athletes have all materials assigned to them and can distribute it to them in real-time. This means no more paper copies and instant delivery.
How To: Add Items into Athlete's Library
Step One: On the home page, click on Athlete Central on the left hand side menu.
Step Two: You will be brought to a new page that will have the training groups and athletes available for you to view. To add a library item, select the player you are interested in adding the item to. Our example will use Charlie Pace. Select the Training Group => Group => Player.
Step Three: After you have reached the player's page (Stallions => Forwards => Cole Weppner), you will now have access to the athlete's dashboard. Click on the Library tab to be brought to a new page for uploading a new library item.
The Library tab will display all library items and provides you with the ability to add new items.
- All Library Items - A list of library items that have been uploaded to the player's account.
- +Add New Item - Allows you to add more items into the player's account.
Step Four: To add a new item, click on +Add New Item and you will be brought to a new page for you to upload a new library item.
- File - Area for you to upload a new file.
- Library - Enter all information about the file upload.
- Security - Set permissions of who can view the file that is being uploaded.
Step Five: To upload a file, select the green button labeled +Upload File.
Step Six: A pop up box will appear for you to select the file you would like to upload.
Step Seven: After you have selected the file that you would like to upload, click on Open.
Step Eight: Complete the remaining portion of the library item form and select Save. Your new library item will appear in the list.