This article will show you:
- How to view an individual report.
- To learn how to view group reports, click here.
You need this because:
- You want to learn how to view individual reports for your athletes.
- You want to save time and have easy-to-create reports ready for review for making game day decisions.
Viewing Individual Reports
Step One: Go to Athlete Central and select your athlete.
Step Two: Select the Reports tab for that athlete.
- Main Training Group (Stallions) - Select the training group that your athlete is in.
- Sub Training Group (Forwards) - Select the sub training group that your athlete is in.
- Athlete (Weppner, Cole) - Select the athlete you are looking for.
- Select Report - Use the drop-down box to select the desired report.
Step Three: Using the drop down menu, you can select the report you want to view.
Step Four: A report will automatically be generated with the athlete's information.
- Date Range - Select the dates you would like to view the data.
- Graph - Displays the data gathered from athlete.
- Export - Ability to export report to the following formats: CSV, Excel, and PDF. You can also copy or print the report.