This article will show you:
- How to enter group data for one rep max.
You need this because:
- You want to save time and enter one rep max in bulk.
How To: Enter Group Data for One Rep Max
Step One: To enter your group data for one rep max, click on Data => Testing => One Rep Max on the homepage on the menu on the lefthand side.
Step Two: You will be brought to a new page for you to input one rep max measurements for athletes.
- Training Group - You must select a training group to filter which group you would like to enter data for.
- Position - To filter it even more, you can pick athletic positions you would like to enter data for.
Step Three: After you have finalized which training group you would like to enter data for, fill out information about the session and athlete.
- Measured Date - Pick the date you would like to enter the data for.
- Baseline - Select the baseline you are measuring for from the dropdown box. The baselines are baselines that were entered in the system.
- One Rep Max Table - Fill in the information for each athlete.
- Save - Click Save Results to save the information entered. This information will be saved for the users and will populate when viewing their profiles.