This article will show you:
- How to add measurement values for a group of athletes
You need this because:
- You want to collect and store data for a group of athletes. If you are entering data for a group of athletes, you can enter all their information at the same time. This will save you time from going to each individual user’s account to enter the data.
Entering Measurement Values for a Team:
Step 1: On the home page, select Testing.
Step 2: You are brought to a new page. Select the test you would like to enter information for using the Measurement Field Group Selector. Then, select the date and Training Group/Position for the athletes you are entering testing values for.
- Measurement Field Group – Select the measurement field using the drop down menu.
- Measured Date – Select the Date you would like to record the data for.
- Measurement Sessions – If you want to create a new measurement session for this work out, click on New or select a pre-existing session using the drop down menu. You can also leave it blank.
- Training Group – Select the training group you would like to enter data for using the drop down box.
- Position – If you want to make it more specific, select the position you would like to enter data for using the drop down box. You can also leave it blank.
Step 3: Fill out the rest of the form with your values. The first row of data entry will allow you to fill an entire column for your athletes at once. For example, this is especially useful for duration fields.
- Values – Enter the information for your athlete.
- Save Results – Save the results and it will be updated on your install.
Please sign in to leave a comment.