This article will show you:
- How to generate Strength & Conditioning Daily Reports by tagging notes with "S&C Daily Reports"..
You need this because:
- You want to save time and generate reports specifically about strength and conditioning daily reports.
- You want to learn how to generate a report with notes from strength and conditioning coaches about the athletes.
How To: Use "S&C Daily Report" Tags on Notes to Generate Reports
Step One: On the home page, select Athlete Central on the left hand menu.
Step Two: You will be brought to a new page with the list of training groups and players on the menu on the left hand side. Select the player you would like to add a note to. For our example, we will be using Cole Weppner.
Step Three: Select the Training Group => Group => Player. You will be brought to the Athlete Dashboard which displays a summary of their workout results. On the menu, select Notes.
Step Four: You will be taken to a new page to view, edit, and/or add a new note.
This page will display a list of notes that were added previously. You can edit and/or delete notes here. Click on the green button labeled, +Add New Note to add a new note for the selected athlete.
Step Five: You will be taken to a new page to enter a new note for the athlete.
- User - Use the dropdown box to select the user you would like the note to be made for.
- Title - Provide a title for your new note.
- Body - Enter the contents for your new note.
- Tag(s) - *IMPORTANT* This is the area where you will tag your note to generate a Strength & Conditioning Daily Report. The report will be looking for this tag in order for all of your daily strength and conditioning notes will appear. Type in "S&C Daily Report" in this space for a report to be generated for you with this note in it.
Step Six: You will have the option to allow certain users to read your notes. Give permissions to users in the Security section if you choose to do so.
Step Seven: After you are satisfied with your note, click on Save.
Step Eight: The note will now appear in the list of notes previously created.
*Notice how the tag appears on the note that you just created. This is what the Strength and Conditioning - Daily report will be searching for when you want to generate the report.
- New Note: The new note now appears on the list of notes.
- Reports: To generate a Strength & Conditioning - Daily Report, click on the Reports button.
Step Nine: You will be brought to a new page that will allow you to automatically generate a Strength & Conditioning Daily (Group Report) for your organization.
Step Ten: As you can see, the new note that you created is part of this report along with notes attached to other athletes. If you want to see a select group, use the Filter option that is on the top of the page.