In this article:
Add a File to an Athlete's Library
Utilizing the CoachMePlus Athlete Library will allow you to swiftly share your videos, photos, or files with different members of your organization. You can set it up so only your coaching staff can view it, or allow your Athlete to have access to view. In this example, we will set it up so your Athlete can log in and easily view the Library Items you have given them.
- Go to Athlete Central and select the Athlete you would like to give a Library Item to.
- Next, select the Library tab.
- This is where you will see all of the Library Items that have been added to the selected Athlete.
- Select +Add New Item.
- Lastly, use the +Upload file button to select the file. Complete the rest of the form and add your Athlete to Users Permitted to View if you would like them to see the file you have attached. Hit save.
- You will now see your newly added item in the list of Library Items.
A quick tutorial on how to upload a Library Item:
Athlete's Library Item Experience
Once adding Library Items to your Athlete's profile, they can then go in and access it remotely. This can encompass a vast array of things you can make available to your Athlete anytime, anywhere.
- Once your Athlete logs into the mobile app, they will see the library icon that looks like books.
- They will then be brought to the Library Items page where they can see the files that you have permitted them.
Please sign in to leave a comment.