In this article:
How To: Review Previous Imports
After using the Import Tool, you will be able to review certain items pertaining to that completed Import. These results can be reviewed for all Imports done with the CoachMePlus Import Tool by following the steps below. Not sure how to use the Import Tool?
- Go to Settings -> Import -> Imports.
- Find the Import that you would like to review. Knowing the date and time of the Import will make this search easier.
- Select the Review button.
Note: This will present the same screen that was presented after the initial Import.
How To: Edit Import Template Information
In CoachMePlus, you have the ability to enable, disable, rename and enter a description for Import Templates. This is incredibly useful when you have a number of Import Templates that are not in use and you would like to declutter your system.
- Go to Settings -> Import -> Import Templates.
- Find the Import Template you would like to edit and select Edit.
- Enable, disable, rename, and/or provide a description and Save.
Note: You cannot edit the fields you matched while creating the Import Template.
Please sign in to leave a comment.