In this article:
- Go to Settings -> Questionnaire -> Questionnaires.
- Select +New
- Fill out the Questionnaire form, making sure that you mark the Questionnaire active. You can also choose if you would like your Athletes to be prompted to complete a Questionnaire. Select the Users or Roles that you would like to assign this Questionnaire to. This will now make the Questionnaire available in your Athletes' Today's Activities section.
- You have now created the Questionnaire form. The next step is to add Questions to that form. To do this, go to Settings -> Questionnaire -> Questions.
- Select +New.
- Add the Question to the Questionnaire you have just created. Determine the Question itself, and the type of Question. Select Save to add it to your Questionnaire. Repeat for as any Questions as you would like. Want to know what all of the Question Types look like?
- If you go back to the Questionnaires section and select Show, you can preview what this Questionnaire will look like when the Athlete logs in to complete it.
As you can see, your Athlete will go through a seamless Questionnaire experience. They will log in and immediately see what Questionnaires they need to complete right in their Today's Activities menu. They will select the Questionnaire, complete it, and save. It is as simple as that.
- The first menu that appears after an Athlete logs in, will allow your Athlete to select the menu icon, opening up different actions that they can do.
- Then, select the Questionnaire button.
- Your Athlete will then be taken to the Questionnaire that they have been assigned to complete. Make sure that your Athlete saves upon completion.
Watch below for a quick video walkthrough on how to do this!