This article will show you:
- How to add hydrator products available in your area into your CoachMePlus install
You need this because:
- Learn how to get accurate hydration data from your athlete’s workouts.
- You want to learn how to add products available in your area into your install.
How To: Add Hydrators into Your CoachMePlus Install
Step 1: On your home page, click on Settings => Hydration => Hydrators on the left hand menu.
Step 2: You will be brought to a new page with a list of hydrators. If you want to make any changes, use the Edit button to edit the hydrator (if they not default hydrators). If you want to delete the hydrator, click the Delete button. For this tutorial, we will be adding a new hydrator. Click on the +New button on the right hand side.
Step 3: A form will appear for you to fill out about your hydrator:
- Name - Name of hydrator
- Image – Find an image of your hydrator.
- Description – Provide a brief description of your hydrator.
- Groups – Enter the groups you want the hydrator to be a part of. To learn how to create groups, click here.
- Nutrition – Look on the Nutrition Fact Label to fill in the information. The more you fill out, the better it will be for the install to accurately measure your athlete’s hydration levels.
Once complete, click Save and it will appear on your list of hydrators.
The following image shows you how your athletes will see the new hydrator:
Please sign in to leave a comment.