This article will show you:
- How to create a role for your users.
You need this because:
- You want to allow specialized access to the install based on permissions.
- You have the power to only show users what you want them to see.
Creating a Role
*Note that several roles have already been created for your convenience and should not be changed.
Step One: On the homepage, click on Settings => Security => Roles.
Step Two: You will be brought to a new page that shows roles that have already been made. To create a new role, click +New.
Step Three: The next page will provide you with a form to enter information for your new role.
- Name - Enter name of your new role.
- Description - Provide a brief description of role.
- Athletes - Search for users that you would like to place in this role.
- Permissions List - Adjust the permissions to put for this role.
Step Four: After you have selected the permissions, click Save to add the new role to your list.
Step Five: Your new role will now show up on your roles list.