In this article:A leaderboard monitor is a bookmarked page where you can see the ranking order of your athletes for specific measured data in the CoachMePlus system. The Leaderboard will automatically update when data is entered into the system to allow for real-time tracking of athletes. This page does not require logging in every time to see it, making it easily accessible.
- Go to Settings -> Visualizations -> Build Visualization.
- Select Assessment.
- Select Create New Assessment.
Create an Assessment based on the item you would like the Leaderboard to be based off of. The simplest of these is the Measurement Value Assessment.
- Go to Settings -> Visualizations -> Assessment Layouts.
Add the Assessment you have just created to an Assessment Layout. It does not have to be an active one.
- Go to Settings -> Security -> Devices.
- Select Bookmark for the selected Device you would like the Leaderboard on. Not sure how to add and bookmark a device?
- Fill out the What users would you like? section.
- Under the What would you like to see? section, select the Assessment that you created. It will appear under the Assessment Leaderboards portion of the drop-down menu.
- Fill out the How would you like them sorted? section.
Select Open in New Window.
Bookmark the page.
- Logout of all CoachMePlus windows. Now, when you open up that Bookmark, it will take you directly to the Leaderboard you have just created.