In this article:
Setting Up Team Access Point
To get all of your Athletes using the tools that CoachMePlus offers, utilize the Team Access Point to centralize activity in your facility. One way to do this is the Team Access Point in your facility. In just a couple minutes, you can set up a Team Access Point and get your athletes using it in no time. This will allow your Athletes to complete components in CoachMePlus, without having to login using their own Device.
- First, you must set up a Device by going to Settings -> Security -> Devices.
- Add a new Device by selecting +New in the upper right of the menu. In case of a lost or stolen Device, this will allow you to cut off access to the CoachMePlus system.
- Next, Select Bookmark for the Device that you have just created.
- You will then be brought to the bookmarking screen. Select the Training Group/Position and Active/Inactive Athletes that you would like to see for your Team Access Point. The most flexible selection would be the Athlete Chooses. This gives your Athlete the ability to choose Weight, Hydration, Questionnaire and Training.
- Then set whether you can adjust these settings in the Team Access Point by deciding if they should be configurable or not. Select what you would like to see and how you would like your Athletes sorted.
- Next, open the Bookmark and Bookmark the page. If you are on an iOS device, you can add the Team Access Point to your homepage.
- Lastly, logout of all CoachMePlus windows.
- Watch a quick how-to of setting up your Team Access Point:
Team Access Point Experience
- When you open up the Bookmark you just created, you will see all of the Athletes you chose, in the order that you chose.
- Have your Athlete go up to the Device and select their face on the Team Access Point. For the Athlete Chooses option, like the one below, you will see multiple options.
- Select one of the Team Access Point tiles and fill out the information necessary.
Please sign in to leave a comment.