In this article:
The athlete chooses team access point allows for an athlete to select what portion of the CoachMePlus program they would like to engage with at a central device. These options can be toggled on and off by removing the tiles from the selection options.
- Go to Settings -> Security -> Manage Role Permissions
Locate the permission labeled “Athletes List: All” and select that option for the device role and select it. Save.
- Locate the permissions below that correspond with the components you would like to toggle on or off by selecting the row’s box under the “Device” role. Be sure to save after adjusting the desired permissions.
Here are the options that you can select to toggle which tiles you would like to appear:
- Weight - “Scale Weight: Record Weight”
- Hydration - “Hydration: Record Selection"
- Questionnaire - “Questionnaire: Record Response”
- Testing - “Measurement: Edit Athlete Values” (must also have permissions to field group), "Measurement: Edit Own Values"
- Training - “Training: View Program”
- Dashboards - "Team Access Point: View Athlete Home Dashboard" (must have a dashboard layout for athlete home)
How to Bookmark a Team Access Point
Want to test your bookmark?