In this article:
The Quick Report tool is one of the enhanced features to the CoachMePlus mobile app. You can choose a Test Variable and it will output a graph containing the athletes measurement values over a range of dates
- Click the Manage Your Teams Icon under the administration section in the menu page.
- The Manage Your Team screen will appear after you click that icon. On this page, you can select the Athlete of your choice that you would like to see a Report for.
- This screen shows the Athletes Home screen where you can find a plethora of information about the Athlete.
To get to Quick Reports, press the Quick Report icon in the middle of the screen.
- Enter the Field & Range of Days of your choice and click the Submit Button to view the Report.
- The Report will output a Chart and Table of the Measured Values and the selected time period. In the Chart View, your can view the data as a Line, Bar, or Spline Graph.
Note: Elite package shown. Your page may contain less options as the one in the video. Click here to learn more about the different package offerings.