CoachMePlus has added a new builder to their Visualization options. This is the Training Completion Dashboard.
This allows you to build custom dashboards to show key metrics on your athletes such as volume, tonnage, weight, reps, sets, distance, and more over time. It also allows you to filter by individual or multiple exercises as well as exercise tags.
1. Dashboard Name
2. Plot Choices: Select your constraint (Reps, Weight, Distance, etc.), the aggregation strategy (Average, Min, Max, Sum, Newest, Oldest), and the style of graph (Bar, Line, Area, Spline).
3. Relative Period Choice: What do you want to see from the data? Daily, Weekly, Monthly, or Yearly?
4. Relative Period Limit: How many days, weeks, months, years do you want to display?
5. Filter Dates: Allows you to capture a point in time, can grab days, weeks, etc. from a specific time period and display that as a comparison to current or other time periods.
6. Exercise and Exercise Tag Selections: Which exercises or tags do you want to see data from?