This article will show you:
- How to add a Polar user.
You need this because:
- You want to learn how to assign an Polar user to a CoachMePlus user.
- You want to centralize all of your devices into a single platform.
- You want to save time and spend more time with your athletes by inputting all data into one system and generate reports instantaneously.
Adding a Polar User:
Step One: On the home page, click on Data Tools => Devices => Polar => Aliases on the menu on the lefthand side.
Step Two: You will be brought to a new page to create your new Polar user.
Step Three: Click the green button labeled +New. A new page will appear for you to enter your data.
- CoachMePlus User - Using the drop down menu, select the player that you would like to create a new Polar alias for.
- Alias - Enter the Identifier name, which is the name of the athlete.
- Save - Click the Save button to save the new changes.
Step Four: You will be brought to a new page displaying the new Polar User.
The User Alias List will allow you to edit, delete, and manage athletes using the Polar system.