How to Get Started with CoachMePlus and Dashr
Save hours on data entry. Dashr's Dashboards track athlete speed then sends those scores directly to CoachMePlus via instant data API. No tapping or typing required.
What you'll need:
- A CoachMePlus Pro Account or SF Comprehensive Team System
- Dashr Dashboard Login Credentials (Create an account for free!)
- Dashr Measurement Equipment
How to set it up:
1. Notify your CoachMePlus account representative that you would like to add the Dashr Integration to your CoachMePlus account. If this was negotiated at the beginning of the sale, then your account representative will be notified automatically.
2. Once your account representative has been notified, they will add the Dashr fields to your CoachMePlus Account. Dashr will be added as a device on your account and you will have access to all the Dashr dashboards and reporting.
3. The next step is to authorize CoachMePlus in your Dashr account. That will form a link between CoachMePlus and Dashr which will allow the data to flow from one account to the other.
4. The last step is to use the Alias Matcher to match athletes up with their Dashr accounts. That will tell the system which athlete to associate with the data. Send a quick email to your account rep to let them know that you’re ready to load all your historical data. That will fully sync all the athlete data from when you first started using Dashr to your most recent tests.
That’s it. Once you complete these four steps, you should be able to see the Dashr data flow update every 5 minutes.
Get a clear picture of your team's speeds. CoachMePlus instantly visualizes all speed data in a standard report to minimize Excel time. You can purchase Dashr testing equipment here: https://www.dashrsystems.com/products
Sign up to learn more about how to get started here: https://coachmeplus-1.hubspotpagebuilder.com/get-started-with-dashr-and-coachmeplus