This article will show you:
- How to upload videos directly from Ubersense
You need this because:
- You want to learn how to upload videos shot from Ubersense into your CoachMePlus application.
Upload a Video to CoachMePlus Using Ubersense:
Step 1: Open your Ubersense application on your mobile device.
Step 2: To record a video, click on the REC button on the bottom of the application.
Step 3: Record your video.
Step 4: Once you are finished recording, you are brought to a new page.
- Who is in this Video – Tag users that are in the video (optional)
- What Technique is this? – Tag techniques that are in the video (optional)
- Share – Share video (optional)
- Done – Once you are satisfied, click on Done.
The video will now appear on your Ubersense account. To upload to CoachMePlus, click on the Share button.
Scroll to the bottom and under Export click on Export to other apps & devices.
The CoachMePlus application icon should appear if you have the application installed on your mobile device.
Enter a name for our video. Once satisfied, click on Continue.
After your video has finished uploading, a pop up will appear to ask if you would like to create a new exercise from this video.
Please sign in to leave a comment.