This article will show you:
- How to import catapult data to system.
You need this because:
- You want to learn how to integrate data points collected in Catapult into your CoachMePlus install.
- You want to save time and energy manually entering data points collected from Catapult. A simple import will immediately assign all data points to the respective users.
Importing Catapult Data to System:
This article will demonstrate how to import your Catapult data to the CoachMePlus system.
Step One: Locate the Catapult file that you would like to import into your CoachMePlus system.
*Note: In order for your import to go through successfully, make sure you do NOT open your exported Catapult file until you have imported it into your system.
Step Two: On the homepage, on the lefthand side, there is a list of menus for you to explore. Go to Data => Devices => Catapult => Catapult Import.
Step Three: You will be brought to a new page to upload your Catapult file.
Step Four: Click on Choose File to select the Catapult file you would like to import.
Step Five: A pop up box will appear for you to select the file. Locate the Catapult file within your system files. Select the file and click on Open.
Step Six: The selected file will now appear on the Import Catapult File page.
- File - The selected file will now appear on the page.
- Import - Click Import to start importing your file.
Step Seven: After you have successfully imported your file, a message will appear on the top to inform you that your file has now successfully been uploaded.