This article will show you:
- How to add a Catapult user.
You need this because:
- You want to learn how to assign a Catapult username to a CoachMePlus user.
- You want to save time when importing Catapult data into your install. All imported data will be automatically attached to their account.
Adding a Catapult User:
This article will show you how to link data collected from your Catapult device to the CoachMePlus system. This option will allow you to automatically generate reports that is taken from data in Catapult for each athlete or as a team.
Step One: On the home page, click on Data => Devices => Catapult => Aliases on the menu on the lefthand side.
Step Two: You will be brought to a new page to create your new User Alias.
Step Three: Click the green button labeled +New.
Step Four: A new page will appear for you to enter your data.
- CoachMePlus User - Using the drop down menu, select the player that you would like to create a new Catapult User ID for.
- Alias - Enter the Alias, which is the name of the athlete.
- Save - Click the Save button to save the new changes.
Step Five: You will be brought to a new page displaying the new Catapult User with a confirmation.
The User Aliases List will allow you to edit, delete, and manage athletes using the Catapult system