In this article:
Setting Up Athlete Central on Mobile
When you first access the CoachMePlus system, the first steps to get you started would be to get your team all set up on Athlete Central. This would include creating your Training Groups and Athletes. Once this has been completed, you can then proceed with getting data into the system.
- Go to Organization->Training Groups.
- Create a new Training Group by clicking the folder icon in the bottom right of the screen. For this example, we create the Training Group named "Legends"
- Next, we create a Sub-Group of the "Legends" Training Group by clicking the add group icon under that specific Training Group. This creates a sub-category of the main group.
- After your Training Groups are set up, it is now time to create your Athletes. Press the back tab on the top left of the screen to get out of the Training Group section and click Users.
In Users, click the plus icon on the bottom right of your screen to Create a New Athlete or Coach
- Fill in the Athlete's Information and press Save And Create to finish creating the Athlete's profile. Clicking the Save button will save any updates to that profile.
Once the Athlete is created, you can view the Athlete's information by clicking on its profile.
Your install is now set up for the basic Athlete Central experience. The next step would be to assign an Athlete a Program.
Please sign in to leave a comment.