This article will show you:
- How to add a new athlete into your install.
You need this because:
- You want to track and manage your athletes in a centralized location.
- You want to keep all athletes accountable for their workouts and keep all information in one place to review.
- It will allow you to communicate and share training materials to athletes in real-time.
How To: Add an Athlete
Step One: On your homepage, click on Athlete Central on the menu on the lefthand side.
Step Two: You will be brought to a new page to create a new athlete. Click on the blue button labeled Create Athlete.
Step Three: A pop up window will appear for you to fill out information about the athlete that you would like to add.
- Name - Fill out First and Last Name of your athlete. Include a Profile Picture if you would like.
- Organization - Select Training Group, Position, and Jersey Number. If you forget to assign a training group to an athlete, you can go to Settings and edit the user. To find out how, click here.
- Account - Fill out Email Address, Username, Password, and Accessibility Settings.
- Save - Click on the Save button to save all changes.
Step Four: Now your new athlete will show up under the training group you have assigned to them.
*Note that the position is set by administrator and can be chosen per athlete and created. The training group is the also created by the administrator.