https://coachmeplus.desk.com/customer/portal/kb_article_attachments/77336/original.png?1456327440This article will show you:
- How to setup the Gymaware to export to CoachMePlus
You need this because:
- You want to export Gymaware data to review your athletes' data.
Adding Export Location
To add an export location, go to Settings => General. Fill in the S3 Credentials Section with the information given to you by your Account Executive. If you have not received these credentials please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You should have received
- Bucket Name ( e.g. cmp-static/stallions/device/device.gymaware/inbox/ )
- Access Key Id ( e.g. AKIGKJ4U8HLVH54VSA )
- Secret Access Key ( e.g. ausdfohuyds786768jhkasd786a8fg+jasf897ds )
Adding Report Export
To add a Report Export, go to Reports => Generator. Click Create New.
- Select your team from the first drop-down
- Select "GymAware" from the second drop-down
- Select "Session Rep Statistics" below "GymAware"
- DO NOT select an Exercise
- Enter "cmp_session_summary" for the Name field.
- Select "1 Month" for Duration, "Every Day" for Repetition.
- Set the Start Date to the first date you started collecting data or today if you have not yet
- Select "00:00" for Time to Generate
- Select "CSV" for Generate As
- Select the "Bucket Name" given by your Account Executive for Export to S3 Bucket. (e.g. cmp-static/stallions/device/device.gymaware/inbox)
- Click the Save button.