This article will show you:
- How to view Polar reports.
You need this because:
- You want to save time and instantaneously generate reports for individual and team reports.
- You want to centralize all of your devices into a single platform.
- You want to view all data collected in an easy-to-read graph to make accurate game day decisions.
Viewing Polar Reports:
After you have successfully added your users and imported your Polar session, you can generate and view reports from the data that you imported.
Note: Most of these Reports are designed for the Polar Team 2 system. For the Polar Team 3 system, use the Polar Team 3 (Pro) - History report. Look for additional Polar Team 3 Reports to be added in the future!
First, on the homepage, click on Reports button.
View Reports for Individual Athletes:
Step One: Select the Polar Load History Report from the list.
Step Two: Select your date range, athlete, and phase (if applicable).
The second report is Polar Zone History Report. You can select it using the list of the available Reports.
- Report - To change to another Report, find the Report you want to view from the list. This is the second Polar Report.
- Filter - Filter the data by dates that you would like to view.
View Reports for Training Groups:
Step One: From the list, select Polar Session Report.
Step Two: A report will generate automatically and display the Report for Polar Sessions for Training Groups. You can use the Filter option to only display specific information that you are looking for.