This article will show you:
- How to view Polar reports.
You need this because:
- You want to save time and instantaneously generate reports for individual and team reports.
- You want to centralize all of your devices into a single platform.
- You want to view all data collected in an easy-to-read graph to make accurate game day decisions.
Viewing Polar Reports:
After you have successfully added your users and imported your Polar session, you can generate and view reports from the data that you imported.
Note: Most of these Reports are designed for the Polar Team 2 system. For the Polar Team 3 system, use the Polar Team 3 (Pro) - History report. Look for additional Polar Team 3 Reports to be added in the future!
First, on the homepage, click on Reports button.
View Reports for Individual Athletes:
Step One: Select the Polar Load History Report from the list.
Step Two: Select your date range, athlete, and phase (if applicable).
The second report is Polar Zone History Report. You can select it using the list of the available Reports.
- Report - To change to another Report, find the Report you want to view from the list. This is the second Polar Report.
- Filter - Filter the data by dates that you would like to view.
View Reports for Training Groups:
Step One: From the list, select Polar Session Report.
Step Two: A report will generate automatically and display the Report for Polar Sessions for Training Groups. You can use the Filter option to only display specific information that you are looking for.
Please sign in to leave a comment.