This article will show you:
- How to add a Bod Pod user into your CoachMePlus install.
You need this because:
- You want to integrate your Bod Pod data into one centralized location. You to learn how to link data collected from your Bod Pod device to the CoachMePlus system.
- You want to evaluate and review Bod Pod data through individual and group reports. Importing the data using CoachMePlus will provide you with the ability to generate Bod Pod reports instantly for each athlete or as a team.
Adding a Bod Pod User:
Step One: On the home page, click on Data => Devices => Bod Pod => Bod Pod Users on the menu on the lefthand side.
Step Two: You will be brought to a new page to create your new Bod Pod user. Click the green button labeled +New.
Step Three: A new page will appear for you to enter your data.
- CoachMePlus User - Using the drop down menu, select the player that you would like to create a new Bod Pod User ID for.
- Alias - Enter the alias name, which is the name of the athlete.
- Save - Click the Save button to save the new changes.
You will be brought to a new page displaying the new Bod Pod User. The Users List will allow you to edit, delete, and manage athletes using the Bod Pod system.