In this article:
In the Athlete View
, you can give access for your Athletes
to enter in testing data for themselves just like you would in Data
-> Measurement Values
section as a Coach
. Your Athletes
will be able to access only the Field Groups
you decide, saving you time for testing that Athletes
can do themselves.
- Go to Settings -> Security -> Manage Role Permissions.
- Enable the following Permissions for the Athlete Role and Save:
- Athlete Home: View Testing
Measurement: Edit Own Values
- Go to Administrative -> Measurements -> Field Groups.
Note: If you do not see this menu option, you must reach out to CoachMePlus support with what Field Groups and what Users/Roles you would like them to have Permission to edit.
- Select Edit on the Field Group that you would like to allow your Athlete to access. Give the Athlete Role or Users, the permission for Value Editor. Save.
- Your Athlete will now be able to see any of the Field Groups that you have given them Permission to enter values for.
Please sign in to leave a comment.