This article will show you:
- How to add a question to your questionnaire in your CoachMePlus install.
You need this because:
- You want to collect qualitative data from your athletes and obtain feedback from the athletes.
Create a Questionnaire:
Step 1: On the home page, click on Settings => Questionnaire => Questions
Step 2: You will be brought to a new page with a list of questions already on the system. Click on the New button to create a new question.
Step 3: A form will appear for you to fill information for your questionnaire.
- Questionnaire - Select the questionnaire you would like to create a question for.
- Title - Enter the name of your questionnaire
- Body - Enter a description
- Type - Select the type of question you want the user to answer.
- Measurement Choice - If the type is a measurement choice, the set of choices should the question display.
- Is Required - Select if the user should be forced to answer this question before submission.
- Rank - If you have a specific order, enter an order. Leave blank to auto fill to last.
- Save - Click Save to save all changes.
- Buttons (One To Five)
- Buttons (One To Ten)
- Buttons (Zero To Three)
- Buttons (Zero To Twelve)
- Buttons (Yes or No)
- Buttons (One To Ten 1G, 4Y, 8R)
- Buttons (One To Ten 1R, 4Y, 8G)
- Range (One To Five)
- Range (One To Ten)
- Range (Zero To Twelve)
- Number Input
- Text Input
- Time of Day
- Body Parts
- Body Chart
- Urine Color
- Borg Scale (Six to Twenty)
- Borg Scale (Zero to Ten)
- Borg Scale Buttons (Zero to Ten)
- Measurement Choice (Buttons) (Custom Choice Field)
- Measurement Choice (Number Buttons) (Custom Choice Field)
- Measurement Choice (Text Buttons) (Custom Choice Field)
- Measurement Choice (Drop-Down) (Custom Choice Field)
- Select Session Time
- Time Between (Seconds, Hours, Minutes)
The new question will appear in the list of questionnaire questions.
Please sign in to leave a comment.